I created a mood board on my Pinterest page for our music video idea. For our idea we are going to have a sofa that sits in different places with different people standing or sitting on it playing instruments, dancing or just sitting around. I created this mood board for inspiration on where putting sofa in the different shots and what kind of sofa we are going to use.
So as you can see I have a few basic ideas for where I would like to have the sofa placed. This ranges from natural habitats such as by the sea or even under it was another idea I thought that was pretty creative the only issue would be filming underwater and actually moving the sofa into the water and out again. We also had ideas for it to be in city's and maybe to appear on sets of famous TV shows such as Family Guy or the Simpson's where they have a couch in the middle of the room. We thought this would be a good joke in the middle of the video to do. The sofa however doesn't really matter as long as its cheep and in relative good condition. But I Threw in a few designs that could work.


No comments:
Post a Comment