Hiya welcome to my new blog for A2 media studies.
Here you will see all my work for my A2 course and all I have learnt over the time i study this course.
When it comes to film I really don't mind what the genre is or the story I only care if the story line adds up along with the Camera, editing, mise en scene and sound work adds up to make one great product.
previously in our AS course we "attempted" to put all 4 things into one short film opening here is the finished product.
I think the opening turned out really well even if the group I worked in was a tiny bit dis functional.
To improve this year I'm going to make sure that my evaluation at the end of the year is up to scratch and that when making the chosen film title that the group works together more and that we are more organised when it comes to casting.
No comments:
Post a Comment